Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Take on the TED Talks :)

I absolutely loved the TED Talks! No words can describe :) This was a first time thing for me and overall I was very impressed and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I liked to listen to everyone else's as well because everyone had a different topic to speak about. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting through them as well as giving my own speech.
To be honest, I doubted myself as to if I chose the correct topic to do my TED talk on as I was watching everyone else's. I am a science major and this definitely was obvious as I was giving my talk on Hospice. Overall though, I was very satisfied with the way in which my talk went because although my topic was very different then everyone else's, it was still my own and hospice is a very big part of my life. My goal was to make people aware of the issues that hospice forms as well as try to get the word out. I would do another TED talk any day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment